Design our bi-weekly All Hands Presentation: this is a business presentation for the entire global team. You will create a visually compelling presentation, including charts and data, based on inputs from our business stakeholders.
Design our Monthly Policy, Communications, and Marketing All Hands Presentations – this is a monthly meeting with the full policy, comms, and marketing department.
Design our monthly marketing all hands presentations – this is a 2x per month meeting with the full marketing team.
Design our key investor relations presentations and financial disclosures: this includes technical graphs and charts. Ad hoc internal and external facing presentation material (board decks, executive keynotes etc.)
- · 8+ years’ experience as a communications designer
- Expert level knowledge in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Amazing attention to detail and a keen eye for typography, color, and layout Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Strong leadership, project management, and organizational skills Communicate and partner cross functionally with stakeholders and speakers to streamline processes and ensure smooth execution
- Have a keen eye breaking down complex information into beautiful and simplified content to better engage our audience
- A portfolio full of great work showing high quality presentation work
- Knowledge of After Effects and motion design is a bonus
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with a broad in-house team
About The Sage Group
The Sage Group’s Client, the leading ride share service is searching for 3 Senior Presentation Designers. You’ll be joining a diverse team of conceptual thinkers and exceptional designers, who are passionate about taking on big challenges and moving people to where they want to be. You’ll take on high impact global company presentations and collaborate with a variety of teams to move our audience and help speakers tell visually compelling and engaging stories across all business lines.
Candidates should be excellent communicators, comfortable in a high-velocity startup environment and passionate about building the brand.